This one touched my heart while I was checking out the new postsecrets on Sunday. It made me think about so many times where I should have said what was in my heart. So many people can relate to this.
Hey Steph, just wanted to drop by and see how you are holding up. I'm still praying for you. I hope you are finding some peace, and things are getting back to normal. xo
:( After a friendship as close and as long as yours, I know he knew the words you meant to say. That's the beauty of real friendship. Even if we don't talk for awhile, they always know what's in our hearts! I love you xo
4 comments:
This one touched my heart while I was checking out the new postsecrets on Sunday. It made me think about so many times where I should have said what was in my heart. So many people can relate to this.
Hey Steph, just wanted to drop by and see how you are holding up. I'm still praying for you. I hope you are finding some peace, and things are getting back to normal. xo
:( After a friendship as close and as long as yours, I know he knew the words you meant to say. That's the beauty of real friendship. Even if we don't talk for awhile, they always know what's in our hearts! I love you xo
i like this one. a lot. and i do love your blog :)
Post a Comment