Saturday, December 31, 2011

random conversations


Couple weeks ago at McDonalds:


Drive Thru Lady: "Thank you. Come again!"
Me: "You too."

Last week at work:

Drug Rep: "Howdy."
Me: "Good."

Uhhhh........I like to think what people should say, then respond according to that. :)

Christmas Eve after opening presents:

Zac: "Mom, this says it was made in Italy."
Me: "Yep. Because it was...."
Zac: "I thought everything was made in China."

...he's so observant!

Yesterday at work, texts from Gage, home from a church camp-out.

Gage: "Mom. You locked me out of the house."
Me: "Awww, I'm so sorry!! I thought you didn't have your phone....did you get in?"
Gage: "Yeah. Through the doggy door."
Me: "Bahahahaha, I'm sorry. Good thinking, though."

.....about an hour later, Gage about to leave to go to his sister's.....

Me: "Hey, will you please feed Beauty before you leave?"
Gage: "I already did."
Me: "Look at you, being all responsible! :) "
Gage: "Somebody's gotta be."

....oh no, you didn't! haha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...