Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blah, blah, house, blah

I should be in bed.
Ok, I am in bed.
I should be sleeping.

Tired.


I'm so mentally & physically drained right now.
10 hour work week this week?!? Ugh. Then working on THE house!
Errr'day, errr'day.

Vacation?


I swear I'm in a movie right now.
The movie "Money Pit".
But where's my sexy, funny Tom Hanks????

Missing:
Laughter.


Update on my house:

My room, complete.
My bathroom, not even close.

Gage's room, complete, (minus carpet, should be laid this weekend)
Gage's bathroom, need to paint.

Back entry area, need to paint.
Laundry room, need to paint, replace some tiles.

Living room, complete, (minus carpet...also hopefully done this weekend.)

Kitchen, need to paint the walls.
I'm starting that tomorrow! As soon as I go buy the over-priced, but perfect colored paint that I want.

Stress.

Will we ever finish this house?
Will I ever move in?
Will I ever enjoy a weekend of going to garage sales, estate sales, antique stores, and the flea market EVER AGAIN?!?!?

Oh, will I, trustworthy magic 8 ball of Zac's..... Tell me my future!!!

Outlook foggy. Try again later.

Shit.


yep, that sounds about right.

I'm almost to the point of tears. Then laughter at the madness that shows itself right when we think we're getting close!!
Money Pit, I'm telling you!! I need my Tom Hanks. Tom hanks makes everything better. :)



p.s.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. :/

i.want.to.MOVE.dammit!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...