Thursday, July 19, 2012

Near death, could've been!!!!

As I lay on my bathroom floor, writhing in pain, all I could think was, 'Dear Lord, if I die, please give me just enough strength to put some clothes on first."
Yes, Monday night, I was in my bathroom for 2 hours straight. Starting on the toilet with a trash can in between my legs. Need I go into more detail? Then the stomach pains worsened, I started sweating profusely. My entire body was pouring sweat. I stripped down, feeling so weak, and laid on my bathroom floor. I couldn't move. I was seriously in and out of consciousness. Every time I tried to pull myself up I would get nauseous. I was shaky and weak and confused.
Of course, my cell phone was in the living room. I thought I was going to either die or pass out. I had to have my phone, because if I just pass out, maybe the alarm would wake me in the morning for work. But if I die, and I truly thought that was a possibility, I didn't want to be found by one of my boys, the landlord, or cops sprawled out on a bathroom floor, naked.
Eventually, (two hours later) I managed to walk/crawl/hold on to things to get to the living room and get my cell phone. I went back to my room, put on some undies and a tee, splashed my face with water and noticed.....i was pale, but my lips where white literally white. I finally made it to my bed.
My stomach still hurt, my body ached, and I was then freezing cold. I passed out.
Luckily I woke up to my alarm the next morning, feeling 60% better.
I worked all day, still with a headache, body aches, moments if nauseous ness. I went straight home and slept. And slept. And slept, until it was time for work again.
100% better.

Now I'm just trying to figure out what the hell happened.
What does it sound like?
Flu? Virus? West Nile? Food poisoning?
I have no idea.
I'm just thankful to be alive and clothed. And feeling so much better.

And tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!! Woot, woot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...