Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Fill it in with me, man. :)

1. I love: life
because: of the unknown. It's like....a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get! :)
And I love that.

2. A time that mama knew best was:
When she said,"Stephanie, guys aren't worth a damn until they're at least 35. So, quit putting so much effort into it."
Man, I should've listened.
haha.

3. My first kiss went a little like this:
I was 16 the first time I REAL kissed a boy. And it was Gage's dad. And it was aight, I guess. :) I was a little tipsy.


4. My celebrity crush is:
Hello, have you not been paying attention to my last few blogs???
Stephen Dorff.





Along with many others. I have tons of celebrity crushes. He's just the main one at the moment! :)

5. My splurge of choice is:
Me splurge? yeah right.
Hello, single mom here. I have no extra money.
I pay the rent, the bills, child care now that it's summer, groceries, gas. And I'm broke. There it is. haha.

6. My biggest accomplishment is:
My boys, of course. I'm super proud of them. :)

7. My dance jam of choice is:
I don't dance.
I can't dance.
But.....50 Cent, Michael Jackson, Eminem, those are the types of peeps that make me wish I could move. :)

1 comment:

Karina Pacheco said...

Cute!! I loved all of your answers :)

Hmmmmm.. My first real kiss I don't know? hehehe! Yeah that's how "bad" I was :)

Have a great weekend love xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...