And an awesome poet at that!! Both make the cutest cat in the hats - the cutest!! I like green eggs and ham I do ;). We love you guys!! And I'm a super bad mom, miguelito did a card for 7ac a long time ago and I still haven't mailed it - bad!! But I promise zac will receive soemthing next week!! Xoxo happy weekend!
ADORABLE!!!!!! you're such a good momma ;) btw, i LOVEEEE the trailer for ewan m.'s new film-- i linked to you on my friday post ;) don't you LOVE focus films? they are my fave!!! i need to send sweet zac a postcard!
3 comments:
And an awesome poet at that!! Both make the cutest cat in the hats - the cutest!! I like green eggs and ham I do ;). We love you guys!! And I'm a super bad mom, miguelito did a card for 7ac a long time ago and I still haven't mailed it - bad!! But I promise zac will receive soemthing next week!! Xoxo happy weekend!
I LOVE chillin' at Books a Million or Hastings :) You guys are tooo cute in your Suess hats :)
ADORABLE!!!!!! you're such a good momma ;) btw, i LOVEEEE the trailer for ewan m.'s new film-- i linked to you on my friday post ;) don't you LOVE focus films? they are my fave!!! i need to send sweet zac a postcard!
miss him. and you xo
Post a Comment