Monday, June 27, 2011

My vacation

My week vacation officially started today. I suppose.
I've been off work since Thursday, when I my clumsy ass broke my ankle.
Today, 4 days later, is the first time I have ventured out of my house.
Do you know how boring it is to be stuck in your house, for four straight days, with no kids (Gage is with his sister and Zac with his dad, since I couldn't get around to do anything for him), no car, no phone service??
It sucks.
I managed to watched all THREE seasons of True Blood before last night's very first episode of Season 4.
May I say how wonderful last nights episode was???
I LOVE ERIC!!



Ok, so Saturday I did finally get my car back. Today I decided to take a drive to my sister's house. I couldn't stand being alone any longer. My sisters and I went to eat at Casa Manana. I'm still not great at handling the crutches, but I suppose I'm a little better than I was when I first got them.
This is my ankle......or should I say cankle.
Fat ass ankle with bruises. Nice, huh?





The pain meds make it a little easier to bare. :)


It just sucks that this had to happen right before my vacation!!!




But it was nice to get out of the house today and socialize a little bit.


Friday my mom and step dad brought me out a 12 pack of Dr Pepper, because I was out...and that sucked. Saturday, Leah brought me some Taco Bueno.


Other than that....just me. All by my lonesome.




I'm still chillin at my sisters right now. I had to take some pain medication and take a nap :)




Soooo, that's what's been up with me. A whole lotta nothing!!


I'm ready for my ankle to heal, so I can go back to doing the little things that I apparently take for granted being able to do!




6 comments:

Marz said...

Still being bored at home beats being at work with a broken ankle right? :) (I miss being able to email you this week at work btw!)

I thought about you on Sunday because all the facebook statuses that day had to either do with the NKOTBSB concert that I was happily at or True Blood that you were happily watching :) I'm sad I never got to watch it before this season started (goodness season 4 already?!) I'll get to it eventually! I still have Sons of Anarchy to watch as well since I got into that in San Fran! So excited it's back on for you, I know what a happy girl that Eric makes you ;)

That picture of your poor bruised and swollen ankle! :( How long will it take to heal? If you need anything just let me know :) If that Dr. Pepper runs out I'll be happy to bring you some more :) It would be soooo great to see you!!! Let me know when you can venture back out, maybe we can meet for lunch? dinner?

Love and missing you!

Katie said...

I hope you are feeling better Steph! Looks painful!

Justin Ozuna said...

Oh no!! I just saw this. Such a bummer staph! :(

I hope you get well soon!! In the meantime, you should totally look into getting one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC8x4UdSi50

It makes sense on so many levels.

i said someday.... said...

I totally need to call and get a VHS tape, pop it in my VCR and see if I qualify for a free one, J.
You're still just as hilarious as ever. ;)

Faiza said...

umm if we lived closer to each other i'd totally come over and eat hot fries with you all day long...

i said someday.... said...

Awww, Faiza!! If only you lived a little bit closer! :)
I could stock up on Hot Fries and pop in all my favorite movies to watch with you....starting with The Outsiders!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...