I have now been off work for 11 days. I am so ready to get back to work!!
Come Tuesday, I may have a change of heart :)
My ankle is feeling better. I'm getting around better, with my big, black boot. It's really quite sexy, I assure you.
On the bright side....in addition to the scorpions, coyotes, and other lovely creatures I have come in contact with while living out in the country this past year, I can now add tarantulas to that list.
Seriously?
Tarantulas.
I'm usually a visual person, and I like to post pictures for my readers, so they can get the full effect of what I'm writing about. But I am sooooo deathly afraid of spiders, that when I tried to google a picture of a tarantula for you, I literally felt my chest tighten at the sight...so, I'm sure you've seen a tarantula before...you know what they look like.
If not, google it yourself.
They're big, hairy, fat, scary, jumping spiders. And I'm terrified of them. They're huge.
So far, I've seen two in the backyard, but my wonderful pit Beauty, took care of those. :)
But yesterday there was a LIVE one on my storage building in the front yard!!
It was creeping up the building with it's long, hairy legs.
UGH!!!
It may be time to move again. :)
Ok, not really. But I can only handle so much!
1 comment:
I was going to tell you THANK YOU for not posting a facebook pic of it!! Some guy posted a pic of a dead tarantula after he killed it and I'm stilllllll having nightmares from that photo! uuuuugh they are SOOOOO ugly and scary!!!!!! I don't know how people have them as pets! One trip to Philip's mom's house, Mickey & Chip and Philip & me had just got done doing some late night swimming and were sitting up on the back deck just chilling. It was dark and the deck is carpeted with brown carpet and all of a sudden Chip sees something crawling....yep TWO enormous tarantulas!!!! I am SO glad he saw it because it was dark and it kinda blinded in with the carpet. If that thing would have crawled on my foot....OMG!! I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it!!! So funny you can handle scorpions but not tarantulas - but I totally agree hahaha
p.s. I saw your boot on Friday and it really is sexy! LOL well you make it sexier with your painted red pedi lol
Post a Comment