Yesssssssssss!! You see you stank Lady Gaga what happens when you mess with my man! I'm the only one for him, you try and put a move on my man he will throw your ass off the balcony!!!
*Phew* ok I just had to get that out my system!! lmfao!!
This is my favourite Gaga song (along with Bad Romance!) and because I haven't yet discovered the beautiful world of "True Blood" even though I've seen this video a million times, I still don't even know who your love Eric is! hahaha
Exactly, Karina!!!!! My mom was looking up bios about the True Blood cast and she said Eric was in Lady GaGa's video! I immediately had to look it up. I was like, "NO, MOM!!! He's making out with her!" "I can't believe ERIC is making out with Lady GaGa!!!" "They're on the balcony, about to freaking do it!!" "Oh!! Hell yeah! He just threw her off the balcony!!" :)
3 comments:
Yesssssssssss!! You see you stank Lady Gaga what happens when you mess with my man! I'm the only one for him, you try and put a move on my man he will throw your ass off the balcony!!!
*Phew* ok I just had to get that out my system!! lmfao!!
xo Karina xo
This is my favourite Gaga song (along with Bad Romance!) and because I haven't yet discovered the beautiful world of "True Blood" even though I've seen this video a million times, I still don't even know who your love Eric is! hahaha
Exactly, Karina!!!!! My mom was looking up bios about the True Blood cast and she said Eric was in Lady GaGa's video! I immediately had to look it up.
I was like,
"NO, MOM!!! He's making out with her!"
"I can't believe ERIC is making out with Lady GaGa!!!"
"They're on the balcony, about to freaking do it!!"
"Oh!! Hell yeah! He just threw her off the balcony!!"
:)
Post a Comment