I haven't been able to play Fill in the Blank for a couple weeks, since I was laid up with my broken ankle :(
So, I'm super behind....like almost a week behind, but I wanna play, I wanna play!
1. The best news I ever received was hearing that both my boys were healthy, when they were born! :)
2. Something I'm looking forward to is my ankle healing and being able to walk around without this dang boot!
3. Something I would never do is get married again! ugh. haha.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Jesus Christ, of course.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be comfortable. I'm all about comfort.
6. One should always say their prayers!
7. I want to go to Hunan. I'm craving some Chinese food! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment