Last night I took the boys out to eat.
Gage, Zac, and Gage's friend Travis....who is practically my son, too.
We went to Logan's Roadhouse because I was craving a steak! :)
The boys starting telling jokes. They were so stupid, you couldn't help but laugh.
So, I'm going to share them with you!
Q: What did zero say to eight?
A: Nice belt
0 8
(get it? hahaha.)
Q: What do you call a one eyed deer?
A: No idear
Q: What do you call a one eyed deer with no legs?
A: Still no idear
Q: What smells like bananas and is invisible?
A: A monkey's fart
bahahahaha. You gotta love kids' jokes!!
Today is going to be a good day.
It's Friday.
It's payday.
I listened to some Eminem on the way to work today, while sipping on my Skinny Vanilla Latte.
Those four things make me happy! :)
Plus....I'm childfree this weekend...and able to get around with this stupid boot!!! :)
3 comments:
those made me giggle! :) i'm going to tell chip those ha
i can't wait to see you when i'm in town!!! we'll have to do a photo shoot for my blog ;) ha
HAPPY PAYDAY FRIDAY!!! <3
ahaha cute jokes for my afternoon that I wish would end quickly so I can get back to my nieces! :) I love those boys :) It was so cute to see the old pic of Travis and Gage from when they were little! I love how they have stayed best friends through different schools and everything :) I was going through my old photo album and saw some from that halloween that we took them trick-or-treating!
Are you childfree this upcoming weekend? Micaela gets here Wed so maybe Fri or Sat night we can hit up Denim & Diamonds!!! :) Let me know!
Cute jokes can be the highlight of an evening, or a memory. I can surely say, this post brought giggles and laughter to my face.
How sweet you are to share!
sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
amyflyingakite.com
Post a Comment