I scrubbed the kitchen top to bottom.
My aunt Lisa steamed cleaned the living room & my bedroom walls.
My step dad fixed our garage doors. They were off track and one was missing a spring! He fixed a few plumbing issues.
Gage ripped up all the nasty carpet in his room.
This week after work, I'll be getting started on the restrooms. Ugh.
My mom & Mike have a roofer coming this week to get started on the roof!!
As soon as that's done, we can start painting!!
It's coming along a lot faster than I thought it would! Saturday I got home around 5:30. I bathed and was asleep by 6:30. I didn't wake up until 7:45 the next morning.
Today I cleaned from 10-5. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I still have time.
It's going to be a slow week at work, so Brenda said we could have a day off if we wanted. I'll probably take her up on that offer. Usually, I'd just work, money....duh. But I have plenty of PTO & I want to finish up the house ASAP. Hopefully I may still be able to move in by the end of the month! That would be awesome!!
I know that's major wishful thinking, but.....my fingers are crossed!
I'm super excited to hear that one of my oldest, bestest friends is moving back. Not to WF, probably Burke or Henrietta. But still....closer than Pennsylvania.
Jauque, who I've been friends with since 5 th grade! Our babies were just a few months apart. She now has 5 kids and a step daughter. OMG. But Gage & her son James grew up together. I love that boy like my own! I can't wait for them to get back!!
Hope everyone had a more interesting weekend than I did.
But I feel like we've accomplished a lot, so I'm happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment