....deep in the heart of Texas!!
Pictures from my family's mini vacation to Leah's new house in San Antonio.
This is my sister's mansion.....taken from down by the barn.
Ok, it's not really a mansion, but it's freaking huge. It's 3 stories. The bottom floor is partially built into the ground.
I think it's beautiful. I, myself, couldn't stand to have such a big house. I love little old houses, where you don't have to search for 20 minutes to find someone. haha.
The fountain outside the living room, beyond that, the pool with the waterfall.
Lisa and Leah making my favorite breakfast EVER!! Chorizo, potato, and cheese burritos! YUM!
Chris and Lacey. That's a typically Lacey face right there. ;)
Gavin, showing me his awesome tattoo!!
Swim time! Paw Paw came up with the amazing idea to jump off the pool house roof into the pool. So, that's all the kids wanted to do!
Yes, they are all wearing socks....they said the roof was super hot! haha.
Gage
Jack
Lucia
Paw Paw's turn!
Zac, I couldn't believe HE did it!
Later that night; Lucia, Zac, and Rachel were playing dress up. Yep, Zac's sexy.....and he knows it! Look at that sexy face he's making.
d.o.r.k.
Me and my mom were sitting out on the patio, watching some of the kids swim, then Leah kinda yelled. She said, "Oh my gosh, you scared me! I was like, I know there are not any little girls around here."
It was Gavin in a wig. My mom said her immediate thought was......yeah, that's Lacey.
Gavin looks JUST LIKE Lacey did at that age with that wig on!! Her hair was that long, always ratty, and always running around in her saggy panties.
It scared me at first too. So funny!!! Look at that little cutie pie!
Zac, playing on the iPad.
Zac wearing a wig. What's with all the boys wearing wigs? haha.
Look at his sweet little dimples!
Can you believe the only outing we had the entire time we were there, was to eat at Hooters. My mom wasn't very happy about the choice. But Gage and his friend Gunner liked the idea.
Me and my boys.
I feel like I must be shrinking!! How can Gage STILL be getting taller than me?!?! I mean, he already was...but dang....and Zac's almost already my height!! crazy.
Lucia and Zac.
Leah and Lucia
The cousins. Rachel, Lucia, Zac, and Gavin
Poor little Gavin was so tired and hungry!! After filling up on appetizers and before his actual meal got to the table, he was out!
Of course, my mom couldn't stand him sleeping on that old, hard table! haha.
So sweet.
Zac now has a new favorite place to eat. He was checking out the Hooters girls!
Me, Gage, and Gunner were discussing our waitresses bra size. Gunner said 34 A, I said no way....she's super skinny, probably 32 A.
Then Gunner said she wore too much eyeliner.
Zac asked him why was he looking at her face?
!!!! What?!?! Boy!
Then Gage said, yeah....that's a waste of time!
haha
Oh, my boys. I'm so proud.
As I was taking this picture, there were a table full of guys behind us, I turned around and said,"I'm such a good mom".
haha.
It was a good time. I enjoyed spending time with my family. There were 15 people in her house total.....can you believe that we all rarely even ran into each other. That house is massive, I tell you!
Anyways, I was glad to come home. I have so much to do still. Packing, moving, CLEANING! Ugh, my house I'm moving into......the people who lived there before me were ridiculously disgusting. I have a lot to do before I can even think of moving stuff in.
I'm telling you, if I had seen this house BEFORE I went out of town.....I wouldn't have gone.
So much to do. I'm getting started tomorrow and working through the weekend, cleaning it up. Hopefully by next weekend, I'll be able to move in.
UGH! I'm so frustrated!! It's like.....a whole other blog...this house, I swear.
So, yeah. That was my little vacation. I love going out of town, but I love coming home. It's good to be back in good ole WF!
Pictures from my family's mini vacation to Leah's new house in San Antonio.
This is my sister's mansion.....taken from down by the barn.
Ok, it's not really a mansion, but it's freaking huge. It's 3 stories. The bottom floor is partially built into the ground.
I think it's beautiful. I, myself, couldn't stand to have such a big house. I love little old houses, where you don't have to search for 20 minutes to find someone. haha.
The fountain outside the living room, beyond that, the pool with the waterfall.
Lisa and Leah making my favorite breakfast EVER!! Chorizo, potato, and cheese burritos! YUM!
Chris and Lacey. That's a typically Lacey face right there. ;)
Gavin, showing me his awesome tattoo!!
Swim time! Paw Paw came up with the amazing idea to jump off the pool house roof into the pool. So, that's all the kids wanted to do!Yes, they are all wearing socks....they said the roof was super hot! haha.
Gage
Jack
Lucia
Paw Paw's turn!
Zac, I couldn't believe HE did it!
Later that night; Lucia, Zac, and Rachel were playing dress up. Yep, Zac's sexy.....and he knows it! Look at that sexy face he's making.d.o.r.k.
Me and my mom were sitting out on the patio, watching some of the kids swim, then Leah kinda yelled. She said, "Oh my gosh, you scared me! I was like, I know there are not any little girls around here."
It was Gavin in a wig. My mom said her immediate thought was......yeah, that's Lacey.Gavin looks JUST LIKE Lacey did at that age with that wig on!! Her hair was that long, always ratty, and always running around in her saggy panties.
It scared me at first too. So funny!!! Look at that little cutie pie!
Zac, playing on the iPad.
Zac wearing a wig. What's with all the boys wearing wigs? haha.Look at his sweet little dimples!
Can you believe the only outing we had the entire time we were there, was to eat at Hooters. My mom wasn't very happy about the choice. But Gage and his friend Gunner liked the idea.
Me and my boys. I feel like I must be shrinking!! How can Gage STILL be getting taller than me?!?! I mean, he already was...but dang....and Zac's almost already my height!! crazy.
Lucia and Zac.
Leah and Lucia
The cousins. Rachel, Lucia, Zac, and Gavin
Poor little Gavin was so tired and hungry!! After filling up on appetizers and before his actual meal got to the table, he was out!
Of course, my mom couldn't stand him sleeping on that old, hard table! haha.So sweet.
Zac now has a new favorite place to eat. He was checking out the Hooters girls!Me, Gage, and Gunner were discussing our waitresses bra size. Gunner said 34 A, I said no way....she's super skinny, probably 32 A.
Then Gunner said she wore too much eyeliner.
Zac asked him why was he looking at her face?
!!!! What?!?! Boy!
Then Gage said, yeah....that's a waste of time!
haha
Oh, my boys. I'm so proud.
As I was taking this picture, there were a table full of guys behind us, I turned around and said,"I'm such a good mom".
haha.
It was a good time. I enjoyed spending time with my family. There were 15 people in her house total.....can you believe that we all rarely even ran into each other. That house is massive, I tell you!Anyways, I was glad to come home. I have so much to do still. Packing, moving, CLEANING! Ugh, my house I'm moving into......the people who lived there before me were ridiculously disgusting. I have a lot to do before I can even think of moving stuff in.
I'm telling you, if I had seen this house BEFORE I went out of town.....I wouldn't have gone.
So much to do. I'm getting started tomorrow and working through the weekend, cleaning it up. Hopefully by next weekend, I'll be able to move in.
UGH! I'm so frustrated!! It's like.....a whole other blog...this house, I swear.
So, yeah. That was my little vacation. I love going out of town, but I love coming home. It's good to be back in good ole WF!
No comments:
Post a Comment