Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ohhh, how I loooove babies!!! :)

Congratulations to my cousin Bryan and (cousin-in-law) Lauren!!
Welcome to the family, Little Baby Samuel!!!
SAMUEL
Is he a cutie or what???? I can not wait to hold that little baby!!
But, along with holding babies, comes the baby fever!!! I get it bad! I loooooove babies!!!
Bryan and Lauren with their oldest boy, Benjamin and newest addition, Samuel!
Poor Benjamin looks like he just doesn't know what to think about all this baby business!! haha.

1 comment:

Marz said...

How precious!!! The expression of Benjamin looking at his new baby brother is priceless :)Man time flies - I can't believe Bryan already has too little boys! I love the names they picked out. Such a beautiful family!
Oh Lord you and your baby fever ;) Seeing Philip with my nieces is so sweet. Makes me think one day....:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...