I have no problem with that at all. I feel bad for them and I get mad when co workers complain about it. It's sad to me. But it always seems that they start taking advantage of it.
One man was coming in for a while, getting water, using our bathrooms. I would talk to him when he would come in. Or if I was outside taking a break and he came over to talk, I'd talk to him for a while. But then he started getting creepy. Telling me how my smile made his day and I was so friendly, which is fine....then he told me he hadn't been with a woman in 20 years. Ugh, yeah.....that's when I got scared. We ended up calling security on him, we had him barred. He came back and we eventually had him arrested.
Then we had a man coming in to get coffee. He would come in everyday. But then he started taking two cups of coffee. When we didn't say anything about that, he started balancing three cups of coffee on his way out the door. We had to finally tell him that the coffee was for patients only. If he hadn't started taking advantage, we never would've made him stop. He would come back and we ended up having to bar him, too.
But it is now just getting ridiculous. They come in and practically shower in our restrooms. They leave it so dirty, our patients are afraid to sit on the toilet!
After our latest incident, we're to the point where we want to lock the bathroom doors and have patients ask us for a key. Which sucks for our patients.....and for us.
The other day, after I had already left for the day, a patient came to the window and said,"I really hate to tell you this, but your restroom is filthy."
So, the girls said they went in there and there was hair all over our sink. Someone actually shaved in our bathroom. We are a medical facility! And not only was there hair everywhere, but they had actually left the razor on the sink. With the hair on the sink and floor.
That is just disgusting. I feel bad for them, but come on! Seriously???
People just don't care anymore and seem to have no respect. It's gross!!
Anyways, on another note.....I just watched the latest True Blood. OMG. I love Eric. I really, really, really love him! I want him and Sookie to hook up so bad!!
I made me a picture of me and Eric together....
Enjoy!
I know I will.............
1 comment:
EWWWWWWWWWW!!! That is SOOOOO gross!!! I can't believe they left the razor as well - that's crazy!
I know how hard it must be though even still because you do feel bad for them - but then it gets to be too much. We had to deal with that a lot at MT's. We always wanted to help them out with a meal, but then it gets to the point where they take advantage of it.
No more True Blood spoilers!!! I don't even know who Sookie and Eric are yet and if they should or shouldn't be hooking up haha I can't wait to know though eventually! Like the picture - that's hilarious :)
Post a Comment