So, we just got home from Chuck E Cheese. We met Marianne, Mickey, and their two beautiful nieces, Marina and Sofia. :) Those girls are just gorgeous!!!
Zac has been begging me to take him for a couple weeks, so he was excited to go. Gage, of course, thinks he's too cool....so, I made him take a picture with his little brother! haha.
Can you see the excitement on Gage's face? :D
But he was kind enough to play some games with his annoying little brother. haha.
Zac got like 3 hundred-something tickets. He was in Chuck E Cheese Heaven.

It was a good time. An hour and a half of playing, and the adults were ready to go!!
So, I'm home now and I put good ole "Twilight" on. :) Loooooove it! I gotta watch the first two movies over again, so I can get ready to go see "Eclipse" with my bff and her twinkie on Monday!! Woot, woot. I can't wait!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment