I dropped Gage and his friend off at the movies, they wanted to see Toy Story 3.

I was like....why in the world would you watch Toy Story 3, when you could watch Eclipse???
My son is a ruh-tard!
I took the kiddos down the street to my friend Alisha's house today. Gage is going to dog sit for her while she's on vacation. Of course, Zac wanted to bring her dog home with us. haha.
Uhhh, I don't think so! They're lucky to still have Beauty...our dog! I'm not an animal person AT ALL!!!
Ashley (friend from work), her mom made me some plum jelly! I just had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it was sooooooo good!!! It may have been the highlight of my day today!! :) Wow, that's kinda sad, huh?
UGH! We're supposed to have a Mexican pot luck at work tomorrow. Everyone is supposed to bring something and I have no idea what I'm going to bring!!!
We all ate Taco Bueno for lunch today, I had like 10 extra hot sauce containers. I loaded them up in my hands and told everyone that's what I was bringing to the pot luck. haha. Didn't work. I don't know what to do! :(
Zac's joke of the day,"Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?.........Because he had noBODY to go with." bahahahaha. I cracked up. Gage looked at me like I was the ruh-tard.
Whatev.
Anyways, not a lot going on today. But for some reason, I feel the need to blog every single day.
Ridiculous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment