Sunday, July 18, 2010

My favorite thing about going to the movies: PREVIEWS!

When I go to the movies, I HAVE to get there in time for the previews. It's like....my favorite part of going to the movies.
Yesterday I saw the previews to Paranormal Activity II. A lot of people didn't like the first one, but I LOVED it! I thought it was really good. So, I'll have to see the second one when it comes out! :)
I don't know how good this movie is going to be. But it's Ryan Reynolds...I have to see what it's going to be about.

I mean, it's Ryan Reynolds....look at that stomach. I just wanna lick it.


This is a movie I'm definitely going to have to see. The previews made me want to cry, so I know I'll love it!

I never liked Zac Efron. That is, until I saw him in '17 Again'. Ohmigoodness! The boy grew up...and turned into quite the little hottie. And he can act. Is it just me, or does it seem like my celebrity crushes are getting younger and younger? haha. I always liked 'em young. haha.


Hottie.

I mean, seriously.....look at him. Damn. I just wanna lick his biceps. haha.

It's just not right for boys to be prettier than girls. But these boys sure are pretty. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...