Friday, July 16, 2010

"Please, Mr. Postman, look and see. If there's a letter in your bag for me..."

Ok, I started my postcard sending today!! You can send out a max of 5, so I went ahead and did that. How cute is this??....the last one I got was a 5 year old boy. His mom started it for him because he loves getting postcards like his mom!! I may have to do that for Zac! He loves getting mail! And what a way to learn about other parts of the world! Granted the boy I got is from Florida, and he used to live in Texas, haha. But still! I'm sure he would love a postcard from anywhere!! :)
So, I'm about to take my postcards to the post office and mail them off!!

2 comments:

Micaela said...

I love when mother's do that on postcrossing for their kids. One of my first ones was to Germany and the mother wanted postcards to be sent to her newborn so that he could have them when he's older lol I got one from a 7 year old girl and her handwriting was too cute! you'll have so much fun with Postcrossing! :)

Most people like locator cards so they'll love your texas ones! Too bad you don't have a Barnes and Noble there because that's where I get a lot of mine. Send me your address and I'll send you some (i mean it!) My favorite place to get them are on etsy.com, where people make them from their photographs. My favorite ones are from here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/citylight?ref=seller_info

she can make any of her prints into postcards.

Awww I'm so glad you joined! it's a lot of fun and getting mail -- real mail-- admist bills makes any day better :)

i said someday.... said...

That is so cute! I'm going to have to sign Zac up! I tried to get Gage to do it, but you know...he's too cool. haha. I found some cute Texas ones at Wal Mart today. But I'll have to check out that website!! I'm so excited! It will be nice to get mail other than bills! That's all I get right now. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...