So, I came home today with two more postcards in my mailbox! It's so nice getting something in the mail....other than bills! :)
Gage thinks I'm retarded for doing it. He was like..."are you lonely or something? Get a boyfriend!" haha. I was like....uhh, yeah. I've done my time with boyfriends. I doN'T WANT a boyfriend!! Now is MY time!!! And I love it! And I love getting postcards from all over the world. I think it's neat. :) Yeah, I just said neat.
So, one postcard was from Heidi in Virginia. She sent a postcard to Zac yesterday and one to me today. :) (Direct swap)
Sorry the pics aren't that great. I cannot find my scanner! It was in my garage....I'm thinking I might've sold it in the garage sale I had when I first moved in. Oops.
So, I have to take pics of my postcards with my phone. Needless to say....poor quality. haha.

Then I got a postcard from Joy in Taiwan. So freaking awesome. :)

So, after work, I went to pick up Gage's friend (my second son), James. He's staying the night tonight. Then we went out to my mom's and the boys went fishing while me and my mom discussed Sunday nights "True Blood". LOVE IT!!! Then we ate some Subway, then grocery shopping.
Now, I'm just telling you about my day, while watching the super sexy Mark Wahlberg in "Fear". LOVE this movie!! I, of course, used to LOVE New Kids on the Block. I was IN LOVE with Donnie Wahlberg....now I say..."little did I know, he had a much sexier younger brother!" What can I say.......I'm a Wahlberg girl!
Sexy Mark and the beautiful Reese Witherspoon!

This is one of my favorite parts...where he carves "NICOLE 4-EVA" on his chest! hahaha. So funny!

Hope everyone's having a great week! :)
1 comment:
i will forgive you because you didn't say "neato" haha! joking
I LOVE the postcard from Joy. One that I just got assigned to in Finland is an old couple in a senior home who were exciting postcrossing was on their "recreation" :) How CUTE is that!?
so you see... you make other people's day with your postcards. I love it!!!
Fear-- you know my parents are pretty cool but when that movie came out, they didn't want us to watch it (which of course made us want to watch it more-- and we did over at our friend's house! ha)
I'm a Donnie girl too! :) he has a new show coming out!
Post a Comment