A post by Lauren
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is:
pray.
2. When I can't sleep I:
turn on my blowdryer...to blow on my feet (they're always cold and the sound is relaxing!) and play Sudoku on my phone.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is:
hit snooze about 3 times, then slowly drag myself out of bed.
4. When I'm tired I get:
kind of delirious. I start saying stupid stuff and laughing at the most ridiculous things. :)
5. My dream bedroom would be:
completely dark. Dark walls, dark floors, dark curtains. A window unit, so it will be super cold. A comfy bed full of soft blankets to cuddle up in.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be:
in Robert Pattinson's bed.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was:
after I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was full of pain medication and slept for a loooong time!
8. I sleep on my:
bed. On my stomach, arms under my pillows.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear:
boxers and an old, soft, worn in tee.
10. My bedtime is usually:
different every night. I try to be asleep by 9:00 p.m. on week nights...I have to get up at 4:30. Doesn't happen often...not with two boys who hate when their mom goes to bed early! On weekends, it varies. Anywhere from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment