Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lovely Edward.

I finally went and saw Eclipse today.
It.Was.Amazing.
I.love.Edward.Cullen.
And I'm kinda diggin' Jasper, too. With his cute little Texan accent!

I love Edward. I love Edward and Bella together. I used to hate them together...just because Edward should be with me!
But watching them, just makes you miss that new love feeling.
The excitement, the butterflies, ohhhh, the feeling of new love.

How sexy is he with that facial hair! Oh.my.gosh. I love facial hair. I love Robert Pattinson!! Sexy. I wanna bite his neck.


"You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you."


"You'll always be my Bella. You'll just be more durable."


I can't believe I waited so long to see "Eclipse"! I will be seeing it again...soon. Very soon.

I love you, Edward!

1 comment:

Marz said...

I'm so glad we went and saw it together :) I knew you could use a little Edward in your life!! Anytime you want to see it again just let me know, I'd gladly be your movie date again! :) I love how they capture that new love feeling!! Oh if only we could bottle that up and always feel that way. When we went to the zoo on Friday and I was looking at Philip driving my family and sitting in the front laughing with my brother Chet, it made me so happy. I felt that way again just looking at him interacting with my niece and nephew :) Thank you for sharing your boyfriend with me and for always going on and on about how much you loved the books. I'm glad you never gave up on me on reading the books because I don't know what I would do if I did not have Edward, Jacob or Bella in my life :) hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...