Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New day, new hair.

Oh, it's been a long day!! I'm super excited, because I rented 'The Runaways' today.
I'm a little scared to watch it. I watched 'Chloe' the other day....that may have been enough girl on girl action to last me a while...but I've been wanting to see this!
I was so upset when it didn't come to the theaters here! It's so retarded when certain movies don't come here!
Guess who got Employee of the Month today?? Whaaaa, Whaaa? Yep, yours truly!!
Yeah, I pretty much rock!!
When you get Employee of the Month, you get to get your little picture taken and have it posted on a board for everyone to see!!
They asked if I wanted to take it today or tomorrow. I was like...uh, let's take it today. Because I'm getting my haircut at 3, and if I hate it....I'll be mad!!! haha.
Ashley went outside to take my picture. We have these new ugly red signs up on our building that say "NO SMOKING BEYOND THIS POINT". So, I told her to take my picture with the sign. I was pointing at it with a disappointed look on my face. haha. We showed my boss and she just died laughing. She said I should have been flipping the camera off. haha.
That wasn't my real picture, we took another one. But it was funny anyways.
So, at work I took a picture of my long hair in the bathroom. haha. It's actually the longest I've ever let it get! I grow it out, I cut it, I grow it out, I cut it.
So, I thought it was time to get it cut again!

Me with short hair. A little disappointed....it will take some getting used to! It's not fixed.....I guess I'll have to work on that. haha.


My boys aren't happy about me getting my haircut!! What is it with boys thinking girls have to have long hair?? haha.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

I LOVE short hair on you! (long hair too but hear me out..) i WISH i could pull off short hair and that you can do either is so unfair! :)

CONGRATS on "employee of the month!" AWESOME!!! i was giggling about the no smoking sign :)

i can't wait to watch the Runaways!

Marz said...

You deserve employee of the month!! That's awesome! :) It feels so good to get an honor like that :) You're such a hard worker and I'm so glad they acknowledged that!
I looooooooove your hair!! I want to cut mine!! You know how you get baby fever from holding a baby? I get short hair fever when I see this picture of you! It's so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...