When it rains, it pours. And man, is it pouring!!
I have like a car curse or something. Cars just hate me.
First I've had all this trouble with my car. So, my sister gave me her car to drive, since she got a new one. So, I got it last night. She said she got her oil changed last month and they said something about the something or others around the batteries being corroded. She didn't want the battery to die on me, so we took it today to get new....whatever it was that it needed. So, she paid about $40 for that. I got in the car immediately after and it wouldn't start. The guy tells me that I must need a new battery. So he checks it. "Yep it's at a hundred something and it's supposed to be seven hundred something." I was like...well, that's funny because the car was running fine until you messed with it!! They refused to admit it was their fault, so I just had them jump me off and I left. So, I'm back to driving my shitty car, at least just for tomorrow. Then Leah's going to go buy a new battery. Ridiculous.
What evil forces are at work in my life right now? Why? Why does this keep happening to me?
I've had the worst luck lately.
But it's not getting me down. I'll just laugh about it. Because in the end, I know that it will all work out. It always does. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment