Friday, July 30, 2010

True Romance

Man, I'm so glad today is Friday! Tomorrow I get my Zackary back, finally! It's been a long month without him. I can't believe just a few more weeks and school will be back in. :(


Everytime I think about Gage going into high school, I literally start having a panic attack. I can't believe my baby is going to be a Freshman this year!! O.M.G. I feel the tightening in my chest right now, just writing about it. Starting high school is such a scary thing! And girls....man, the girls these days. They're so freaking fast! I think they're worse than the boys these days! Ohhh, I don't want to think about it!!!


So, I'm just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy a quite, peaceful, lazy weekend.


I'm going to go get me some Taco Bueno and watch "True Romance"! One of my all time favorite movies! :)

Clarence is a lonely man and his boss hires a call girl to "accidently" run into him and show him a good time on his birthday.

Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette
(Clarence and Alabama)

They fall in love. Awwwww. It's TRUE Romance. :)
He goes to get her stuff from her pimp and accidently grabs a suitcase full of cocaine.
Gary Oldman plays Drexl. Alabama's pimp. I LOVE Gary Oldman, and I absolutely love him in this role. He cracks me up!!!!
So, Michael Rapaport, he plays Dick. He's a friend of Clarence's, who is going to try to help him find someone to buy the suitcase full of cocaine.
Brad Pitt...before he was famous, plays Dick's pot-head roommate, Floyd. That's pretty much all he does. Lays on the couch smoking pot, watching tv.

"True Romance" has a lot of good actors in it!!
Christopher Walken, Dennis Hopper, Samuel L. Jackson, James Gandolfini, Chris Penn, even Val Kilmer....although you wouldn't know it was him, because he's only in the background....as Elvis.
Ok, it may sound kinda stupid....but it's soooo good!
Watch it!....if you haven't already! :)
Ok, I'm going to go get started on my quite evening in. :)
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jessica Coody said...

I absolutely LOVE True Romance. Hands down, Tarantino's best film.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...