Friday, July 23, 2010

Little bit of this, little bit of that......

I'm ready for July to be over with!! Zac has been with his dad this month....minus every third day, when his dad is working at the firestation. I miss him so much!! He's wild and crazy and drives me insane! But I love that kid, and I am missing him!!
Gage has been back and forth with his friend Travis. Travis stays here a night or two, Gage stays a night or two with him. I think I could count on one hand how many times Gage has been here, just him, no friends. But I guess that's just summer for ya. :) I remember those days.....

Today I was reading some blogs....at work.....uhhh, we were slow! I read an awesome blog that a girl wrote called "i have no words and i am lost and i don't want to be here anymore. i'm sorry, i can't do this. here, here's a story for you instead". This story was so wonderful and brought tears to my eyes. You should totally check it out.

I go through these little phases where I get obsessed with certain websites. First it was Myspace. I would go on five billion times a day, check out people's pages, comment, look at pictures, be all stalker-ish. Then it was Facebook. Now, it's Blogger. I can sit and read blogs all day long. Like, seriously.....all day. It fascinates me, to read about peoples lives. Their stories.
I'm amazed at how well some people can write...and a little jealous.
I just write like I talk. I've never been good with words. I guess it's because I'm quite the introvert. I'd say I'm shy, self conscience, awkward, insecure.
That's what I've always loved about blogging though. Or communication through email or text messages. I can never really say what I want to say because I'm always worried about the reaction I will get. If I email it, or text it, I don't have to deal with anything head on.
That's weird, right?
What's weird is how I started writing about this, when originally I just wanted to share the link to that blog and just talk about how much I'm missing my Zackary!!

I guess I'll go....catch up on my blog reading. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I hope it doesn't go by too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...