So, I went and saw my doctor today. I had to make an appointment after my little panic attack on Tuesday. I love my doctor. She is the sweetest doctor I've ever met. She just listens to me go on and on about my problems (mainly Gage's dad kinda being back in his life). And I cried, and she patted me and hugged me and told me everything was going to be ok. She told me I was a good mom. I was doing everything right. I go to work, I take care of my kids, and I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with this situation we're in. She made me feel so much better!!
So, she doubled my Prozac, haha. And prescribed me some Xanax in case I have another panic attack. Then she gave me some information on a place where I can go to counseling, and the rate is based on your income. She said I just had too much on my plate and my mind and body can't take it all right now. She is seriously a great doctor. I felt much better after leaving her. Thank God for doctors who actually take the time to listen and show sympathy. I needed that. No judging, trying to tell me what I need to do, just listening. And giving me drugs to feel better. haha.
So, I guess I'm going to call the place she recommended and set up a counseling session. It will be good to have someone to talk to, who isn't for me or for Billy. Who is just neutral.
On another note, Thank God also, that tomorrow is Friday. It's been a helluva week!! I still have not seen Eclipse!!! So, me and my bff are supposed to see it this weekend. I keep making plans to see it, and I just never do. I'm almost to the point where I don't care if I see it. But I know once I do, I will be in love all over again. :)
I'm missing my sister a lot. I can't wait until she and Lucia get back from their mission trip in Mexico. :)
Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm ready for it.
And yo, word to your mutha.
1 comment:
Bless your doctor! and she is speaking the truth: YOU ARE a great mother. I can see it in how your boys are and in their faces. You have some handsome boys Steph! :)
And counseling is so helpful. I was not a big fan of the idea until me and Max went and it was the best thing for us. Let me know how it goes.
ECLIPSE-- i wish i could see it with you guys! Oh jacob... i know i know. ha
It's AWESOME lucia and your sis are on a mission trip.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! xoxo
Post a Comment