I am about to get off this computer and CLEAN HOUSE! It's just a mess. Zac wanted Lucia and Jack to come over and play, but there's no way I could get my house clean with four kids here!! It's hard enough with the two I have. :)
Some new postcards. :)
This is from Rika in Munich, Germany. She said this castle is not far from where she lives. She said it is the Disney inspired castle. Too cool. :)

This one is from Thirza, she's from Northern Ireland. Ohhh, how I dream to go to Ireland someday!! She said her 2 daughters said this would be a good card for me, since I like scary stuff...and they said this is pretty scary. haha.

This one is from Sarah in Massachusetts. Ohhh, it's Medusa! I looooved Medusa in Clash of the Titans. :) (the original is the best). I love this card. It's like...scary, but pretty. haha.

I love them all!
Ok, now I'm off to clean house. Good stuff, yo.
No comments:
Post a Comment