So, had some car trouble again today. If it had waited one more day, it would've been a month exactly from the last time I had car trouble. haha. So, last month I was getting in my car to go to work and my ignition was stuck, it would't turn on. I got a new ignition put in for about...ohhhh $320.00. Today, I got to work and my car wouldn't turn off!! The ignition was stuck again, but this time, it was stuck on. haha. I left my house at 5:30 a.m. My car ran while I was in work, until 8:00, when the shop opened. 2 1/2 hours, 1/4 tank of gas, and an almost overheated car. Excellent. haha. But it's fixed now. For how long, I have no idea. Hopefully for good!
So the day started off pretty crappy. Then I found out my supposed bff went and saw "Eclipse" without me last night!!! haha. Just kidding, Marianne. I was a little disappointed, but it was with your family, who you don't get to spend much time with, so I forgive you. :) I'm trying to convince Gage to see it with me, he refuses. :( Everyone else has already seen it, but me. I feel so alone! ;)
So, I'm just going to spend the night here at my house, all by my lonesome. I watched the cheesiest movie ever earlier. "Black Christmas" Ruh-tard-ed.
Now, I'm watching "Knowing". Everyone I talked to said it sucked, but I'm actually liking it a lot!! When it's over, I'm going to take advantage of being child-free and clean house like crazy!!
It needs it!
I'm excited for my 3 day weekend! I need it! I'm just gonna chill, do a whole lotta nothing. Except clean today. Be lazy tomorrow. Go to my mom's for the 4th on Sunday. And finally watch "Eclipse" on Monday. Woot woot. Holla. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment