I saw the previews to a movie with her in it, when I watched 'The Runaways' last night.
It was called 'Welcome to the Rileys'. It has Kristen Stewart and James Gandolfini. It looks like it's going to be pretty good. James and his wife have lost their 15 year old daughter. So, they start to grow apart. He goes to New Orleans for work, and meets Kristen Stewart at a diner or something. She's a stripper. She looks to be about his daughters age, so he takes her in.

He tells his wife he's going to stay in New Orleans. I guess like a break from their problems. Kristen moves in with him and he tries to be a father to her.
His wife comes to New Orleans to be with him and he introduces her to Kristen. Of course, she doesn't like that idea very much. But, then she takes Kristen in, and they both want to help her and parent her.


1 comment:
I'll have to save that in my netflix! Have you ever watched her movie "The Cake Eaters"? I can't remember if you mentioned that movie to me before or not (we talk about so many movies! haha) I've been wanting to watch that one.
I'll never forget you and Leah making me watch "The Messengers" at the cabin. I FREAKED out! hahaha I'm SO glad that Leah didn't scare me in Chicago, but then Ashley scared me with her ghost stories!! Good times though :)
Post a Comment