Monday, June 28, 2010

Eclipse......but I can't leave out Eric.....

Just two more days until Eclipse!!! I am so excited!!




Not excited enough to go to the midnight showing, like last year. It was a mess!! Standing in line at the mall with a bunch of teenagers...it was ridiculous. Then trying to watch the movie with the teenie boppers squealing in my ears (especially when Jacob took off his shirt...yes, impressive...but HELLO, I'm Team Edward)!! Absolutely will not deal with that again!!!


Not to mention having to get up at 4:14 to be at work at 5:30 a.m.!!! I was soooo tired all day at work the next day...or later that morning.

I think I'll wait a while, maybe take a day off during the week and go see it.



I was going through reading my past blogs...not that I have so many, but the ones that were written last year. And I saw the one where I was talking about how IN LOVE I am with Edward. And how I was SURE the crush wouldn't last much longer....WRONG!! I'm still just as in love with Edward as I ever was!

Even if my new vampire crush is Eric Northman, I still have room in my heart for Edward Cullen. :) But seriously.....wow, ERIC!! ;)





Is he not just freaking hot!! I'd be his fangbanger anyday, yo!!!

I'm just sayin'......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...