Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday.

Link up, play along. :)


1. What I love most about my home is:
It's mine! The furniture doesn't match, I have my boy's drawings hanging on my wall. My decor is little things friends and family have bought me. It's not fancy, but then again, I'm not either....so I love it. :)

2. I'm excited because:
It's Friday.
It's payday.
I'm going to Lucia's dance recital tonight.
Marianne made it home safe from NY. We're meeting up this weekend, so I can hear all about her awesome trip!
I have a date with Gage. We're going to see "Insidious".

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is:
call Leah and complain to her. :) She always makes me feel better.

4. Currently I am craving:
I was craving my Starbucks, Skinny Vanilla Latte and Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake, but I got it before work....so I'm good. :)






Like my pictures of my boys, niece, and nephews in the back :)

Part of my lovely desk at work for ya. ;)

5. The thing I love most about my mom is:
She's freakin' awesome. When we all get together we laugh so much. She can joke around and act silly. We can talk dirty and be stupid. She's pretty cool, man.
Happy Mother's Day, mama! ;)

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be:
I'm not that creative. Let me think about it....and not get back with you. ;)

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be:
I wouldn't. So, I'm not going to talk about that right now. :)

1 comment:

Cherie@Accessoire said...

Love your answer to No. 1.

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...