Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to ME!! :)

My boys each gave me an awesome Mother's Day gift!!
I looooved them both!!


Now.....I'm telling you....you HAVE to watch the YouTube video I posted in my last blog before continuing down to Gage's Mother's Day gift.


For real.
It's funny.
Do it! :)

Unfortunately, this Mother's Day weekend was Zac's dad's weekend, so I did not have Zac on Mother's Day.

But he gave me my Mother's Day gift on Friday. :)
A painting of....yours truly! :)







How freaking adorable is this??? My little artist! :)




And, my gift from Gage.
Like I said....you have to watch the video to get it.

I loved it.
It's the thought that counts right?
and it made me laugh. :)




He is his mother's son.
I love my boys! :)


Hope all you Mothers out there had a great Mother's Day!! :)

4 comments:

Marz said...

Such sweet and thoughtful gifts!!! :)

I just love, love, love that painting of you :) Zac did such a good job of capturing his beautiful mama (including her pretty green eyes!) tooooo precious!!!

And Gage...OMG!!! That freaking cracks me up!! He truly is his mother's son! He has the same love for scary movies, spicy stuff and appreciates the same kind of humour that you do :) Cracks me up!!! Such a funny gift :)

Your boys did so good :)

Happy Mutha's Day :) It looks like you enjoyed your special day! :)

Ashley said...

Zac is so sweet! I love the painting. :)

Gage reminds me so much of you. That is the greatest gift ever! Love it!!

Micaela said...

oh goodness, i can't get over all the cuteness! sooo sweet and thoughtful, i love it! your son really is an artist! wow.

we had so much fun talking about him (me and miguelito) it was PRECIOUS. also, sitting in her living room and looking over and seeing the ornament you had sent. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Happy Mother's Day to you! <3

Karina Pacheco said...

Ahhh!! I love this post!! Zac is a wonderful artist!! I love that drawing of you - beautiful!! As for Gage that is hilarious!!
It was a great Mother's Day!!

Yay!! I'm happy Micaela got to see the ornament you gave me, it's in my living room :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...