Link up and play along! :)
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go:
to a cabin in the woods far, far, far away from everyone and everything.
and I would bring:
some books....that's it. Have you ever just wanted to get away from everyone and everything?? That's how I'm feeling lately.
2. Something I often rant about is:
My step mother. Ask Marianne, my co workers, my sister, my mother...yes, I rant about her often.
Really only when she does something unbelievable...well, not unbelievable for her, but for normal humans.
Which is surprisingly often. Sadly.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is:
Dr Pepper. I gotta have my DP!!
4. My "life-saving" product is:
Xanax. I'm so not kidding. Panic attacks suck.
5. A friend is someone who:
listens, without always feeling like they have to give a solution. Sometimes you just want to talk without someone trying to solve your problems.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be:
What's your favorite blog? I like finding new and interesting blogs to read! :)
7. My favorite kind of art is:
photography. I love photos, especially black and white.
3 comments:
I totally understand about getting away! I would love to just go be in a cabin in the woods for a weekend! That would be pure bliss!
Thank you for always being your answer to number 5 for me! You always let me pour my heart out to you. You are always there to listen to me and I don't know what I would ever do without you BFF!!! I love you!!!
Love your honesty and panic attacks so totally suck!!
Post a Comment