
{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
haha, geez....probably like 5 years ago. I remember using one around then, my cell phone died and I didn't have a home phone. I had to call my sister, so I went up to the corner store to use the pay phone....and all I had was a quarter! I didn't know they had upped the calls to like 50 cents or something!! Crazy.
and all I could think of was poor Travis Tritt....He can't sing "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares" anymore. And he can't really sing,"Here's two quarters, call someone who cares"...because that doesn't sound very good, huh?
{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
For a semester? Yeah. I think I had (have) ADD, I can't focus.
{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Pat's Burger. It's what was for lunch today, as a matter of fact! :)
{four} have you ever served jury duty?
I've had to go to jury duty, but luckily did NOT get picked to serve.
That was the most boring and drawn out thing ever! ugh.
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I was 18. Gage was a baby and I felt like I was ready to be on my own with him.
I'm not saying I didn't ever move back, because I did a few times. :)
Thank God for mom's who let you move back home after making a few mistakes. :)
{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Used to be brown, now it's black or green.
{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
My gray Converse.
{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
I love Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. I listen every morning! :)
{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Ummm, my Flamin' Hot Fries?? I eat them EVERYDAY!
{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
IDK. No one comes to mind.....
No comments:
Post a Comment