Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Felon

I watched another Stephen Dorff movie this weekend! :)
I guess I'm going to look up all his movies and watch them!

This one is about a normal guy, with a fiance and a son.
He owns his own business, he's just working to support his family.
A good guy. A hot guy.

One night he wakes up and hears someone in his house. He chases the guy outside, telling him to stop. The guy reaches into his pocket and starts to turn and Wade (hottie Stephen Dorff) whacks him with a baseball bat. :(

The guy dies and Wade is sent to prison for involuntary manslaughter.
So, now this regular joe has to adapt to prison life.
It's so sad.



Added bonus....Val Kilmer!
Ahhh yeah.





Pretty good movie.


If you haven't seen it....check it out, yo!

2 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

Love your weekend!! A weekend plus movies is always a plus!!

Hmmm.. I'm checking this movie out :)

True Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True Blood!!!!!!!!! True Blood!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
That is all :)

Love you xoxo

Marz said...

You know what's crazy? I don't know that I've ever seen a Stephen Dorff movie! ha I haven't even seen any of the Blade movies! I'll have to check and see if any of his movies are on netflix :) I love having a new crush and googling everything they've been in :) It's so much fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...