
I know I have a million celebrity crushes, so I may not have mentioned him before....
but yeah.....I have a HUGE crush on him.
It's called "Somewhere". I finally watched it last night. I guess I was a little disappointed, because it wasn't as good as the previews made it out to be.
But...that happens a lot.
And I can't really complain....because, uh....hello, it was Stephen Dorff. And he's hot!!
So, yeah.....I'd watch it again. Just to look at him.
yum.
He was actually in one of my favorite movies when I was little (and he was little...we're so meant to be together).
It was called "The Gate".
It was like a kid's scary movie. Gage loved it too when he was little.
I love passing on my favorite movies to my kids! :)


4 comments:
ahhh yes, warrant of a celeb crush indeed! also, i can't wait to see "somewhere" esp since sophia c. directed! i'm SO behind on my moving watching! thanks for the reminder ;) oh and the eye candy!!!! yum!
Dakota Fannings little sis plays his daughter. She is really good. :)
I love the movie Gates!!!! Love it!!!!!! I have got to watch it soon with Miguelito, he hasn't seen it yet!! He will be so scared - haha!!! ;) xo
Stephen Dorff was pretty good in a music video...you know with my girlfriend Britney Spears? :) "Everytime" - love that song :)
p.s. my word verification word was "pyrdie" hahaha as in Stephen Dorff sure is pyrdie :) lol is that even how you spell it? lol
Post a Comment