I believe the only way you can truly appreciate and see the miraculousness of this medication is to:
have your son stay one month each summer with his dad (it is after all, court ordered).
Give your ex husband the ADHD medication for your son to take while there.
(Knowing that the medication is NOT going to be taken everyday as prescribed)
Have your son come back....after NOT taking the medication like he's supposed to....
and see....
Oh yes....you will see how well that medication works.
How could I have forgotten how out of control my child was before this wonder drug??
How did I survive??
Last night with my beautiful eight year old son was pure chaos.
These are the things my lovely child did....
yes...all in a day's work!
- made a bubble bath with over half a bottle of my shampoo. the bubbles were overflowing when I walked in the bathroom and he was covered. I couldn't even see him.
- started swinging my only phone charger around and now it doesn't work.
- colored the cat with a red marker
- then I woke up at 3 a.m. freezing.....went to check to see what it the thermostat was set on...yes, it was set on 62.
That was my day yesterday.
Pray I can get him back on track with his medication.
haha.
But, I still love him. :)
2 comments:
Of course you still love him - duh!!
No doubt about it, you are a wonderful mom!!!
Omgeeeee that was a lot - and I'm sorry to say it was kind of funny! Miguelito is a wild child himself!!
xo Kary xo
Love ya!!
poor cat! poor you! and lucky me for such a funny post!
Post a Comment