Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trubie!!!

I'm really sad that I haven't had time to blog about my non-sense on a daily basis.
I've been busy at work.
But I HAVE to write about True Blood!!!
OMG!!!!
Sunday night's episode was only THE episode I've been waiting for!!!!



ERIC AND SOOKIE!!!! hell yeah, baby!!!


It was pure wonderfulness!!!


I <3 you, Eric Northman.
You sexy Viking Vampire!!
;)

2 comments:

~Lacey~ said...

It was pure wonderfulness! I started clapping instantly at the last scene! Oh Eric is so sexy! And it kinda made me like Bill again! This is the best season EVER!

i said someday.... said...

I KNOW!!! I clapped, too!!! Must be in the blood.
I was texting mom about it the other day and I said that, too!
I said I kinda like Bill again AND the whole episode was good!! Tommy and Sam!!! Jason and Jessica!!! OMG! I love True Blood! haha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...