He was sad when we moved away, but he stayed friends with a lot of the kids.
It was a good school and he's been asking me to let him go back for a long time now.
So, this year I enrolled him and Zac.
Last night was "Meet the Teacher" night.
Gage was excited, Zac not so much. :)
But once we got there and Zac met his new teacher, he started getting excited!
His teacher was so nice and the kids were already introducing themselves to him.
yay!
So, as we were leaving I was telling Zac about how much fun he's going to have and how he's going to meet so many new friends!!
And he stops and says, "Ok, quit trying to oversell it, Drama Queen".
haha.
When we left, we decided to stop and eat at the only restaurant in that little town...Dairy Queen.
Gage was excited because he has a few classes with some of his friends.
Zac was excited to meet new friends.
Zac said, "I wish it was Sunday already!"
Wow.
My boys have NEVER been so ready for school to start.
It makes me happy that they're so ready!
In fact, they were so cute and happy I had to take a picture!
Look at my beautiful boys!! I love them so much! :)
3 comments:
Ok, so I cracked up when I read what Zac told you! He reminded me of Miguel, why I oughta.....haha!
You finish that sentence which ever way you want! God our boys are growing up way to fast!
True story! The day I got my horrible haircut he compared my horrible bangs to those of this nerd girl from a movie, I forgot the name and the movie, where the bully bothers her because of her horrible bangs and she sings we are the champions, you are a loser! Will you believe Miguel started singing me that very same song and saying I looked like that girl, I almost started crying right there and then!!
xoxo
I was so happy when I read Gage being excited about not being back at Rider. I know how much he's been wanting to go back to his old school system and it's going to be so great how much happier both boys will end up being :) Did him and Travis get in any of the same classes? I hope they both had good first days back!
Too funny about Zac calling you out!! ahaha :)
Love that picture of the handsome men in your life :)
Awww, I'm so glad they're excited for school - looks like there was no need to "oversell it" haha :D
Post a Comment