Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Man Candy Monday: Alexander Skarsgard

When I saw Marianne's "Man Candy Monday" post (stolen from LeeAnn), featuring the very sexy David Beckham, I KNEW I was going to have to do my own tribute to.....

Well, Alexander Skarsgard, of course!!!
Because he is my main crush at the moment!!



He plays the oh so sexy, confident, uncaring, cocky viking vampire, Eric on True Blood.

and I love him.



Currently, he's not so confident or cocky or uncaring...because he has amnesia. The witches put a spell on him and he can't remember how cool and uncaring he is.

But I still love him!

Yes, I know how stupid it sounds.....but REALLY...it's wonderful!!



He also played one of the really stupid models in Zoolander!!
I LOVE Zoolander! :)



So, this is my current crush.

Man candy, indeed.

Look.
Enjoy.
Fall in love.



Excuse me, Mr. Skarsgard...you sexy Swedish man, may I join you?
:)


I LOVE YOU, ALEXANDER SKARSGARD!!! ;)

4 comments:

KDC Events said...

I have never seen True Blood...I guess I best jump on that train!
Denice

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Hello super hotness!!! I love him! :D Hehehehe!!!

Marz said...

I can't wait until I FINALLY know why you love this man so much! I think it's like Robert - I wasn't truly convinced he was all that sexy until I finally got around to reading the Twilight series after hearing you go on and on about it :) I think the same goes with your love Eric! although the photo of him with the hat, white tee and shades - wow!!! And suit and undone tie...oh and his steamy shower look has me wanting to watch "True Blood" asap! :) I had a lot of time this weekend to watch movies and I tried to convince my mom to start watching it with me, but no such luck. So instead we watched French films and I am convinced I need to go to Paris asap. Sweden is near there - Euro Trip 2012 Steph?! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for linking up!!

He's def at the top of everyone's lists, proving that I NEED to start watching True Blood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...