I felt like I grew up too fast...
but at the same time, I don't feel like I'm 33 years old!!
Funny thing about this postcard:
I went to talk to my somewhat therapist, he prescribes my medication anyways....and we talk.
The last time I saw him was 2 weeks ago today.
While we were talking, I started crying, and then he started crying!!
Granted we've known eachother for years, but it still took me by surprise.
Of all the years I've known him, I've never seen him get emotional.
It kinda made me feel bad.
But at the same time, it felt nice to see that someone understood how I was feeling. :)
3 comments:
i love post secret!
my therapist cried with me too and after that i felt like i could tell her anything.
I liked that postsecret too! But I don't feel like I grew up too fast - I feel like I never grew up at all! ha I keep waiting for the day I'll feel like an adult. Maybe when I become a mom :)
Awww that is such a sweet story about your therapist. You want someone who has feelings, not someone who is so desensitized by hearing people's "problems" all day long that you're just another patient to them. I love that :)
Post secret is great and I can spend hours looking at all of the postcards! I've even thought of sending one!
I agree with Marz, it's a good sign that your therapist cried, he understands you and now you know he's not zoned out like I'm sure lots of therapist are :)
Zac is a sweetheart like his mamma!! Thank you both so much for your very sweet prayers and for thinking of us! We love you both!!
xoxo
Post a Comment