Saturday, February 4, 2012

sixteen years old....WHAT?!?!?

Happy Saturday! Man, I love weekends!
I'm spending my Saturday trying to arrange Gage's 16th birthday SURPRISE party!
It's not an easy thing. I have the date, I have the location, and his friends are helping me with the invite list. With the people he's friends with at school, but I don't really know well.
I'm hoping a lot of our family will be able to be there to celebrate this huge milestone.
So far, two family member and one of Gage's best friends are unable to make it the weekend that I'm having it. :(
I'm a little disappointed, but I guess it's to be expected.
When I first thought of this idea, I was so super excited. But now that I'm planning it.....I have no idea what I'm doing.
What in the world do I set up for 16 year old boys???
I think I'm going to have a karaoke machine, a couple games tables set up, hot dogs, cake, ummmm......what else?
Any ideas out there? I'm struggling here. I've never been a teenage boy, so I have no idea.
All I know, is this is a big day, and I want it to be perfect. But I'm feeling a little on the lame side right now.

So, yeah.....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...