In my last post, I told you that my birthday was coming up and I was on my way out to get an early birthday present! So, here it is!!!
My eyes.....on my way to get my birthday gift....

My eyes..... a few hours after getting my birthday gift!

Please excuse the puffy face. After all....I did get TATTOOED......on my FACE!!! Yep, permanent eyeliner! (and excuse the hair...I promise to cut and color it soon...)

.best.gift.ever.
If you know me.....you know I'm such a low maintenance girl. So NOT girlie at all!! I have to pump myself up in the mornings to put on my eyeliner and mascara. It's a beating, I swear!
I've been without for the past few weeks....especially with my emotional state and all.
(Little sister getting married, Zac's ADHD, Gage turning 16, working 10-12 hours a day, etc)
So, how great is this??? I can cry any time I want...and still look at least half way decent!!
haha.
I admit...I had to take a Xanax before going. I was quite shaky and unsure if I could go through with it.
I've gotten two tattoos before....but NEVER by my eyeball!!! Needless to say, I was freaking out!
But it wasn't bad at all! The woman who did it is a national master/instructor, she does the certification for others and what not. She works out of Dallas but makes her way down to little ole WF once a month or so.
So....obviously I got the best of the best. haha.
No swelling, no bruising, and very little pain.
Who says, "No pain, no gain"!!
1 comment:
Love it! I've been wanting to get this done for awhile. . . I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment