Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A his name is.....TOM HARDY!


I have a new crush.
And his name is Tom Hardy.
Have you ever seen "Warrior"?


No???
Then you must!
.best.movie.ever.


.hottest.guy.ever.


Yes, I WILL wash your back for you!


.w.o.w.


I have a thing for hot guys with tattoos.


Seriously. I do.

Look at that hot stomach!!


Awwww, he's even sexy when he doesn't look all tough.


yes, please.

yum.


Oh, you look so handsome! Unbutton that shirt and let me see those tats!


Usually I'd call a guy who takes pictures of himself a douche.
But if he looks like that....can you blame him?!?


Oh.wow. Niiiiice.


Yep. This is my new crush. I must go look up every movie he's in and watch them now. :p

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh yes, He is a hottie!! I LOVED Warrior! It is for sure one of my favs!!

Lauren said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...