Work has been pretty slow. One of the doctors are on vacation, one is on call, one is just taking a few days off. So, today, I didn't have to be at work until 8. It was so weird getting there so late!!
I'm so used to getting up at 4:15, I still got up and just went to work at my part time job. I was pretty behind there, since I had such a rough week last week. I only worked about 4 hours last week. I'm super behind!!
Thursday we're all taking the day off, because we have NO patients scheduled! That will be perfect, because I can get everything done, that needs to be done, for the party!
I still can't believe that next Monday, my son will be 16 years old and driving.
Can you say,"Panic, Anxiety, Totally Freaking Out!?!?!?!"
ugh.
Sunday we had lunch at my mom's for my birthday. It was delicious....of course.
I hate to admit that it's been a while since I've been to church. But I went Sunday...late, there was only about 20 minutes left. When I sat down, I had this calmness in my heart. It was so peaceful, just sitting there listening to the Lord's word.
I thought.....I need to start coming again. This is what I need. This is what I'm missing.
The reason I went Sunday is because my sweet niece, Lucia, got baptized!
I was sitting at the back of the church, so this isn't a great picture, but I zoomed as far as my phone would let me.

Not that it really matters.....you can only see the tip top of her head. haha. She's so little.
I, of course, in my delicate state lately, cried.
It was a beautiful sight.
If there ever was a little girl who should get baptized, at such a young age, it would be sweet Lu. She has a heart for Jesus. The sweetest, most caring, loving, faithful girl you'd ever meet!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment