Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday I'm in love! :)



Click the pic to see Summer's: "Friday I'm in Love" posts.
This Friday I am in love with:
1. Sweet Beauty

I'm not really an animal person. But I do love our pit, Beauty. She is the sweetest dog ever! Wednesday I had to take her to get fixed. :( Here she is resting when she got home.
Gage and Zac slept with her on the pull out couch. :)

2. My crazy "soon-to-be 15 year old" son, Gage.


Today is his girlfriend's birthday, Sunday is Gage's. Yesterday I had to take him to the mall to buy his girlfriend a birthday present. It's funny; he's asking me what to get her and she's texting me asking what to get him. I'm like...come on, now!! Use your imaginations!!
Awww, young love. So sweet. haha.
For Gage's birthday, I reserved a hotel room for the whole weekend. Usually we go to the PK cabins, but I couldn't really afford that this year. With all the hours that are getting cut at work...BLAH!
But this will still be fun. It's actually a 2 bedroom suite! With a kitchen and living room. That way, the adults can have their space and the boys can have theirs!!
We're going to take them to "Witches Gate" and a "haunted" cemetary. Maybe the old insane asylum. haha. This is totally Gage's idea....not mine! But it's going to be fun!! :)
3. Friday!
Yes, this Friday, I am in love with Friday. This has been the longest week EVER!!! And I'm so glad it's finally coming to an end!! Payday, Friday, fun weekend ahead! :) Love it!
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Micaela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your handsome boy!

i can't believe how beautiful the suite is and how much fun y'all are going to have! i wish i was going :(

and what a fun mom you are. I can't imagine the boyfriends i had when i was 15... texting their mom's (even IF texting had existed lol) aw, young love :)

Beauty is the cutest. Hope she's feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...