Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday Time!!

Link up HERE to play along! :)




{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?

For actual breakfast? I usually just eat hot fries. :) But sometimes I crave breakfast food at night. Then I'll go to IHOP and have toast, gravy, and hashbrowns! Yum.


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

A closet full. Which is ridiculous because I usually just wear my Converse in the winter and flip flops in the summer!


{three} city or country?

Country.


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?

My co-workers. and getting off at 2:15 everyday.


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?

Hot Fries. :) or Casa Manana chips and hot sauce. YUM!


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

When I got married? That's the only time I remember. Oh yeah..and when I was like 6 or so. Something to do with the Girls Club. I was with the main lady, looking at a check that was donated, or something. :)


{seven} do you use post-it notes?

A lot at work.


{eight} do you have freckles?

Mostly just on my shoulders. A little on my nose.


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?

Yep.


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Just last Friday. To Ashley, my swap partner. :)

3 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

I'm going to steal this list :). Fun!

I agree with you totally on city or country! :).

Faiza said...

you had me at hashbrowns...

what are hot fries and where can i get some?

AMY said...

Great answers! I really like your blog.
I'm a new follower from Wee bit Wed.

Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...