Leah and I decided to teach our kids how to spend a fun filled Saturday. We went "slummin"
First we went to the flea market! It was sooo beautiful outside, we had to take advantage.
I bought a cute purse. Well, I think it's cute. Gage said it was ugly. What does he know? He's a boy.
After spending THREE hours at the flea market, we were HUNGRY! So, we decided to continue the "white trash" themed day and take all six kids to Bar L.
If you don't live here in WF, you're missing out on some AWESOME food!! OMG!
And yes, it is a bar. BUT it is also family friendly. Especially at lunch time. I mean, I wouldn't take my kids at night or anything.
Jack. And the girls behind him in their OWN booth. :)
It was a fun day! Now, we're all watching Will Smith's cutie pie son in the new Karate Kid.
Tomorrow is my birthday lunch at my mom's with the fam! :)
1 comment:
you give your kids the most amazing memories! i love it!
Post a Comment