Lucia had a good time with them.
She painted Gage and Melissa's nails and did their hair up in bows. :)
Gage painted Lucia and Jack's nails, too.
What movie did I see, you ask? Well, "Blue Valentine" of course.
Can I just say that Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams were wonderful in this movie.
They played the parts perfect. My heart ached watching it.
I could really relate to Michelle's role and it was heartbreaking.
To be in a marriage that just...isn't. To get to that point where you just can't take it anymore. For him to touch you, makes you cringe. To feel like you have to "be with" him, because you're married and feel that it's your "duty".
To want so bad to make it work, because you know that's what they want...but you're just to the point where you can't. You just can't.
I've been there.
And Ryan's part. I saw him in his part, too.
The constant need for attention. The child-like behavior. The thinking that they're so funny, when really...they're just annoying.
Also the sadness of seeing them try so hard, but that trying so hard only pushes you further away.
It's just a perfect story.
I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl she's so great. But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... 'Oh he's got a good job.' I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around.
No comments:
Post a Comment